A Journal of Anecdotes
In lieu of a blog post, this page includes a selection of news articles about the Corktown neighbourhood. Although the subject may recount a story in my book the narrative content is not duplicated, nor is each a complete story. Instead, each is a Toronto news story meant to provide meaningful insight and knowledge. And yet others will illustrate my involvement in the community. Hopefully it will motivate you, the reader, to buy my book.
- The Bridge News, Nov 2020: Corktown's Changing Landscape
- The Bridge News, Sept 2020: The Christening of St Lawrence Neighbourhood, Toronto
- The Bridge News, June 2020: Corktown's long-time resident, Bill McIlroy turns 90 years young!
- The Bridge News, May 2020: Old Town Street Names & the Missing Virgin
- Corktown News, Fall 2019: Corktown Toronto's First Movie Theatre, The IDLE Hour
- Corktown News, Winter 2019: Corktown, The Story of Patrick Maximus Hurley, World War 1
- The Bridge News, Dec. 2019: Emerson Coatsworth Senior, a Corktown Toronto Resident